The sweet tradition of macarons takes on a fresh appeal with these handcrafted treats from French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon. Crisp on the outside, moist and chewy inside, each pair of almond meringue cookies is enhanced by a different ganache filling. An unforgettable gift for cookie lovers, our assortment includes six sensational flavors: vanilla, pistachio, coffee, raspberry, lemon and chocolate.
- 12 macarons; 2 of each flavor (4.2 oz.).
- 24 macarons; 4 of each flavor (8.4 oz.).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The macarons were shipped frozen with dry ice which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the macarons in the freezer where it will keep, unopened, up to 1 year frozen, or up to 2 days refrigerated. Once completely thawed, we do not recommend refreezing the macarons.
- Sugar, almonds, egg white, butter, raspberry filling (raspberry, sugar, wheat syrup, sodium alginate, pectin, citric acid), cream (cream, carrageenan), chocolate ganache (cocoa mass, sugar, soy, lecithin), egg, cornstarch, color (curcumin, riboflavin phosphate, chlorophyll, caramel, red beet juice concentrate), pistachio flavor (pistachio, corn syrup, water, natural flavor), citric acid, xanthan gum, triethyl citrate, malt powder, lemon extract, coffee extract (natural flavor, wheat syrup, sugar), invert sugar, cocoa powder, natural flavor, water.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.