This beautiful French dessert is a perfect pairing of flavors and textures, combining crisp, buttery puff pastry with the traditional sweet-and-nutty almond paste known as frangipane. The perfect partner for fresh, seasonal fruits, the galette is handcrafted by artisan bakers under the guidance of legendary French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon. Simply thaw, bake and serve warm from the oven.
- 9 3/4" diam. x 3/4" h; 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Serves 8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The galette was shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the galette in the freezer where it will keep, unopened, up to 1 year frozen, or up to 2 days refrigerated. Once completely thawed, we do not recommend refreezing the galette.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 375°F. Place the frozen galette on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake until the cake is puffed and deep golden brown, about 55 minutes, rotating the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Transfer the baking sheet to a wire rack and let the cake cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Butter, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), wheat flour, powdered sugar (sugar, cornstarch), almonds, water, sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), egg whites (egg whites, sodium citrate, triethyl citrate, guar gum), almond extract, salt, cinnamon.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.