Croissonuts, Set of 18
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Modeled after the pastry that has taken New York City by storm, our version of the clever hybrid between a croissant and donut makes it easy for you to enjoy the treats at home, piping hot and at their flaky, tender best. Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our Croissonuts by hand using his award-winning croissant dough. In less time than it takes to wait in line for the original, you can deep-fry the pastries, give them quick toss in sugar and discover what the buzz is about.
- 18 Croissonuts (1 lb. 9 oz. total).
- Each is approx. 2 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The Croissonuts are shipped to you frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove them from the shipping container and place in the freezer where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Place no more than 9 frozen croissonuts on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them evenly apart. Cover with another sheet of parchment. Let rise at room temperature for 10 to 11 hours.
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, pour in either soy or sunflower oil to a depth of 3 inches and heat to 360° to 370°F on a deep-frying thermometer. Gently place croissonuts in oil and fry for 30 to 45 seconds on each side until golden brown. Using a slotted spoon or wire skimmer, transfer to a paper towel-lined baking sheet.
- Allow to cool on paper towel for 5 minutes, then roll the croissonuts, one at a time, in a small bowl containing just sugar or a combination of sugar and cinnamon until evenly coated. Serve immediately; pair with a dollop of lemon curd or your favorite filling.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid), butter, water, sugar, eggs, rice starch, pectose paste (fructose, corn syrup, water, pectin, natural flavors), glycerine (glycerine, water, natural flavors), yeast, salt, dough improver (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.