Galaxy Desserts Brioche Loaves, Set of 2
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Light, buttery brioche is a beloved French yeast bread enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee. Our loaves are prepared at one of France’s premier brioche bakeries, under the auspices of pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon. Combining eggs, sweet butter and a touch of citrus, the tender dough is baked into golden loaves and presliced. Use it as a base for decadent French toast, try it instead of savory bread in a ham sandwich, or simply spread with butter and jam for a teatime treat.
- Two loaves, each approx. 9" x 4" x 4" high, 17.9 oz.
- Approx. 11 slices per loaf.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- The brioche ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the brioche at ambient temperature for up 14 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To serve from frozen, thaw the brioche in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Flour (wheat flour, wheat gluten), eggs, starter (wheat flour, water, salt), sugar, concentrated butter, rapeseed oil, yeast, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt, locust bean gum, flavor, beta-carotene (flavor), ascorbic acid, milk proteins.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.