Brioche Loaves, Set of 2
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Light, buttery brioche is a beloved French yeast bread enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee. Our loaves are prepared at one of France’s premier brioche bakeries, under the auspices of pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon. Combining eggs, sweet butter and a touch of citrus, the tender dough is baked into golden loaves and sliced before shipment. Use the slices for decadent French toast, try brioche instead of savory bread in a ham sandwich, or simply spread a slice with butter and jam for a teatime treat.
- Two pre-sliced loaves, each approx. 9" x 4" x 4" high, 17.9 oz.
- Approx. 11 slices per loaf.
- Shipped frozen to arrive frozen or partially defrosted.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- The brioche ships frozen with gel ice packs and will arrive frozen to partially thawed.
- Upon receipt, store the brioche at ambient temperature for up 14 days, in the refrigerator for 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To serve from frozen, thaw the brioche in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Flour (wheat flour, wheat gluten), eggs, starter (wheat flour, water, salt), sugar, concentrated butter, rapeseed oil, yeast, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt, locust bean gum, flavor, beta-carotene (flavor), ascorbic acid, milk proteins.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from our warehouse and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.