Apple Tart Tatin, Set of 5
- Online Only
French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon proves that good things come in small packages with these miniature versions of France's classic tart tatin. Each rustic upside-down apple tart begins with crisp, buttery layers of handmade puff pastry, topped with spicy caramelized apples. For a decadent dinner party dessert, just defrost and bake, then serve the tarts warm from the oven with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Set of five individual tarts.
- 1 lb. 5 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The tarts ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the tarts in the freezer where they will keep up to 6 months frozen. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the frozen tart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and warm the tart for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm. For quicker preparation, place the frozen tart on a microwave-safe plate and defrost for 3 minutes (power 350W). Serve warm.
- Apples, sugar, wheat flour, concentrated butter, salt, antioxidants (citric acid, ascorbic acid).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.