Almond Croissants, Set of 15
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon handcrafts our almond croissants in the traditional French style, using his award-winning puff pastry and rich almond frangipane. Buttery dough is prepared, cut and filled by hand with creamy frangipane and sprinkled with toasted almonds. The croissants emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, delicate interiors and an irresistible aroma of butter and almonds. They’re easy to prepare: just allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- 15 almond croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer where they will keep up to one month. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Place frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature (68°F to 72°F) for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, almonds, sugar, powdered sugar (sugar, cornstarch), enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yeast, egg whites, salt, almond extract, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), pea protein, cinnamon.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dazzy from They would not rise! I followed the directions on the box to a T and these croissants never would rise. They did get larger when baked but they were also flat after they cooled. I also feel like the almond filling is deficient compared to the chocolate croissants. I've had these before and they are hit or miss many times, flavor is good though. Frustrating that you never know what the yeast will do in these!Date published: 2017-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by RcSwiggy from Almond croissants These were a hit for a family gathering. Easy to use. Great flavor. Will order again and have.Date published: 2017-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by SIMT from Mini gourmet vacation We are so happy to have found these. These are perfect for a breakfast treat or as a dessert. The filling is nice.Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 1 out of 5 by suznmf from The product has changed The last time I ordered these, they were wonderful, so I ordered two boxes. Not at all the same. The little bit of filling comes out when baking. WS must be using a different supplier. I am very disappointed.Date published: 2016-12-17Rated 5 out of 5 by NHCRAIG from Happy morning These are the best things to wake up to! The almond taste is perfect and the croissants are nice and flaky soft.Date published: 2016-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by sandypants from Almond Croissants Love Love Love these croissants! They are such a joy to wake up to.Date published: 2016-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by sirene from another of my favorites I love all of your croissant. They are as good as the ones i eat in Paris. And its a taste of my native country for breakfast each time I order some.Date published: 2016-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Plik from Almond croissants This is a repeat order for me as they are extremely delicious.Date published: 2016-09-16