Almond Croissants, Set of 15
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon handcrafts our almond croissants in the traditional French style, using his award-winning puff pastry and rich almond frangipane. Buttery dough is prepared, cut and filled by hand with creamy frangipane and sprinkled with toasted almonds. The croissants emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, delicate interiors and an irresistible aroma of butter and almonds. They’re easy to prepare: just allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- 15 almond croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer where they will keep up to one month. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Place frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature (68°F to 72°F) for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, almonds, sugar, powdered sugar (sugar, cornstarch), enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yeast, egg whites, salt, almond extract, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), pea protein, cinnamon.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from our warehouse and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.