Full Circle Fresh Air Kitchen Compost Collector
- Online Only
Unlike sealed compost pails, this unique bin lets oxygen flow through organic kitchen waste, allowing for aerobic breakdown. Food decomposes more slowly and stays drier, which makes for less mess and less odor in your kitchen area.
- Recycled plastic and stainless-steel construction.
- Oxygen enters through unique wind-flume system.
- Prevents build-up of liquids.
- Compost remains drier, breaking down with less mess and odor.
- No filters required.
- Includes five compostable bags. Additional bags available.
- 11 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 9" high.
- Made by Full Circle, a New York-based company dedicated to producing cleaning tools from sustainable materials and with responsible environmental/social practices.
- Sustainably made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Full Circle Renew Compostable Waste Bags
- Online Only