Fuego Element Gas Grill
Enjoy the convenience of gas grilling in a sleek, award-winning design. Equipped for both direct and indirect cooking, the innovative Element grill is ideal for small outdoor spaces and city living.
- Steel roasting lid allows for indirect cooking methods such as barbecuing, roasting and smoking.
- Cast-iron grill grate is 21" diam. (346 sq.-inch cooking area).
- 24,000 BTU dual-zone burners for direct and indirect cooking. Use zone 1 for baking, barbecuing and roasting; use zone 2 for standard grilling.
- Lid includes temperature gauge, adjustable vents and hang clip.
- Propane tank storage with removable front panel for easy access.
- Residue collection cup.
- Stainless-steel finish.
- Waterproof single-knob control.
- Stainless-steel handles for tools and towels.
- Locking caster wheels for easy transport.
- Optional accessories include pizza stone and griddle plate (sold separately).
- Award-winning design by former Apple designer Robert Brunner.
- 21" x 21" x 36" high.
- 24,000 BTU.
- 82 lb.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.