Fresh Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas Tree
For over 20 years, we have been selling our Fraser fir trees that come from a family-owned farm in the heart of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. To ensure impeccable freshness, our Fraser fir tree is shipped straight to your doorstep. Known for its strong branches and incomparable needle retention, majestic Fraser fir is prized as the premier Christmas tree worthy of its starring role at the heart of holiday celebration. Shipped within 48 hours of harvesting. Select from 6'–7', 7'–8' or 8'–9'.
- Use & Care
- Remove promptly from shipping box.
- Before placing in a tree stand, cut 1/2” to 1” from the bottom of the trunk to help the tree absorb water more efficiently. The cut should be a straight cut, as an angle or “V” cut will require more water depth to cover the cut surface and also makes the tree more difficult to hold upright in a stand.
- After placing in a tree stand, allow the tree to settle into its natural shape for about 24 hours before decorating.
- Position the tree out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, such as vents, radiators, stoves and fireplaces.
- Keep the tree well watered. With proper care and watering, the tree should last for 6 weeks or more.
- For delivery between Nov. 19 - Nov. 28, order no later than 5pm ET. Nov. 14.
- For delivery between Dec. 1 - Dec. 5. order no later than 5pm ET. Nov. 18.
- For delivery between Dec. 8 - Dec. 12, order no later than 5pm ET. Nov. 28.
- For delivery between Dec. 15 - Dec. 19, order no later than 1pm ET. Dec. 8.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.