Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Fresh Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas Tree
For over 20 years, we have been selling our Fraser fir trees that come from a family-owned farm in the heart of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. To ensure impeccable freshness, our Fraser fir tree is shipped straight to your doorstep. Known for its strong branches and incomparable needle retention, majestic Fraser fir is prized as the premier Christmas tree worthy of its starring role at the heart of holiday celebration. Shipped within 48 hours of harvesting. Select from 6'–7', 7'–8' or 8'–9'.
- Use & Care
- Remove promptly from shipping box.
- Before placing in a tree stand, cut 1/2” to 1” from the bottom of the trunk to help the tree absorb water more efficiently. The cut should be a straight cut, as an angle or “V” cut will require more water depth to cover the cut surface and also makes the tree more difficult to hold upright in a stand.
- After placing in a tree stand, allow the tree to settle into its natural shape for about 24 hours before decorating.
- Position the tree out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, such as vents, radiators, stoves and fireplaces.
- Keep the tree well watered. With proper care and watering, the tree should last for 6 weeks or more.
For delivery between Dec. 15 - Dec. 19, order no later than 8pm ET. Dec. 3.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy