Fresh Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas Tree
For over 20 years, we have been selling our Fraser fir trees that come from a family-owned farm in the heart of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. To ensure impeccable freshness, our Fraser fir tree is shipped straight to your doorstep. The tree will arrive ready for trimming with lights and your favorite ornaments. Known for its strong branches and incomparable needle retention, majestic Fraser fir is prized as the premier Christmas tree worthy of its starring role at the heart of holiday celebration. Shipped within 48 hours of harvesting. Select from 6'–7', 7'–8' or 8'–9'.
- Use & Care
- Remove promptly from shipping box.
- Before placing in a tree stand, cut 1/2” to 1” from the bottom of the trunk to help the tree absorb water more efficiently. The cut should be a straight cut, as an angle or “V” cut will require more water depth to cover the cut surface and also makes the tree more difficult to hold upright in a stand.
- After placing in a tree stand, allow the tree to settle into its natural shape for about 24 hours before decorating.
- Position the tree out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, such as vents, radiators, stoves and fireplaces.
- Keep the tree well watered. With proper care and watering, the tree should last for 6 weeks or more.
- For delivery between Nov. 13 - Nov. 22, order no later than 5pm (PST), Nov. 12.
- For delivery between Nov. 25 - Nov. 29, order no later than 5pm (PST), Nov. 19.
- For delivery between Dec. 2 - Dec. 6. order no later than 5pm (PST), Nov. 26.
- For delivery between Dec. 9 - Dec. 13, order no later than 5pm (PST), Dec. 3.
- For delivery between Dec. 16 - Dec. 20, order no later than 5pm (PST), Dec. 10.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.