Williams-Sonoma French Lavender
Provençal cooks have long relied on lavender to add delicate floral and herbal notes to their signature dishes. A relative of mint, lavender is an essential ingredient in Herbes de Provence, the region's celebrated herb blend. It's also used to enhance the flavors of everything from roast lamb to homemade ice cream.
- Fragrant lavender buds have a delicate floral flavor with refreshing hints of mint and citrus.
- A classic herb in Provençal cooking, lavender adds distinctive flavor to roast lamb and savory lamb stews. It's also a natural partner for roast chicken or pheasant.
- A pinch of lavender enlivens vinaigrettes, soups and sauces.
- Use lavender to enhance homemade ice cream and crème brûlée.
- Our freshly harvested lavender buds are hand-selected for peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from France by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 0.3 oz.
- Product of France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.