Based on an original French farm ledger circa 1890, this framed print documents the daily running of a rural business. The ledger is handsomely framed in black and has an old-world appeal that evokes another time and place.
- Giclée print.
- Archival ink is fade-resistant for 120 years.
- Set behind plexiglas.
- Distressed black wood frame with a silver lip.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 55" L x 45" W overall (image is 50" x 40").
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.