French Farm Log
Farm LogFree Shipping Internet Only
Based on an original French farm ledger circa 1890, this framed print documents the daily running of a rural business. The ledger is handsomely framed in black and has an old-world appeal that evokes another time and place.
- Giclée print.
- Archival ink is fade-resistant for 120 years.
- Set behind plexiglas.
- Distressed black wood frame with a silver lip.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 55" L x 45" W overall (image is 50" x 40").
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Lightly clean frames with a damp cloth.
- Use glass cleaner with paper towel for glass.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.