French Cheese Collection
- Online Only
French cheeses are among the most buttery, aromatic delicacies in the world. Our diverse trio comes from affineur Rodolphe Le Meunier, who ages the cheese in his Loire Valley facility to the perfect ripeness. Hand picked for us by the European cheese specialists at Fresca Italia, our selection includes:
Cremeux de Citeaux: A triple-crème cow’s milk cheese featuring an incredibly creamy, thick consistency, this buttery beauty has a bouquet of toasted nuts, mushrooms and truffles, and is delightful paired with fruity white wines or Champagne.
Fourme d’Ambert: This milky, dense, pasteurized blue cow’s milk cheese is laced with seductive notes of heavy cream. Its bold flavor matches well with a full-bodied Pinot Noir or a Côtes du Rhône.
Jeune Autize: A wedge of raw goat’s milk cheese with a washed rind made in small batches by a single farmer. Earthy and pungent, with a dense, supple texture and mild, buttery flavor with hints of goat's milk and lemon. It’s perfect for the cheese novice, and pairs nicely with crisp white wines.
- Collection includes: 7 oz. Cremeux de Citeaux, 8 oz. Fourme d’Ambert and 8 oz. Jeune Autize.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in France.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
Storing & Serving
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Serve cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Cremeux des Citeaux: cows milk, cream, salt, lactic ferments,(animal) rennet.
- Fourme d'Ambert: cows milk, lactic starter, (animal) rennet, salt.
- Jeune Autize: goat milk, (animal) rennet, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.