Free Standing Vertical Chalkboard Garden
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Create a living wall filled with your favorite herbs or other plants. Designed for indoor or outdoor areas, this freestanding chalkboard planter is a smart gardening solution when space is limited. Just fill the cells with the plants of your choice, and water as needed through the top irrigator; the hidden collector tray catches excess runoff.
- Made-in-USA freestanding vertical planter with 40 planting cells.
- Moisture mat technology ensures even distribution of water throughout cells.
- Chalkboard paint finish on border allows you to label the herbs.
- Frame is made from pine.
- Irrigator and collector are made of BioComposite with coconut fiber and powder.
- Irrigator holds 1 qt. water.
- Collector tray allows for easy disposal of excess water, and catches runoff.
- Simple assembly required.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 59" high.
- 35 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Plant the garden on a flat surface by filling each of the 40 cells with soil and herbs of your choice.
- Once planted, we recommend a thorough watering while planter is horizontal. Let sit for 2 to 3 hours to allow the water to settle.
- Attach the vertical garden to the wall (mounting bracket included; requires two screws).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.