Free Flow Pour Spout with Fliptop Seal
Professional bartenders rely on bottle pourers to control the flow of liquor and reduce spillage. This pourer has an enhanced fliptop seal, which closes the spout to protect open bottles from impurities in the air. When pouring, the bottle tilts the top open to let a smooth stream of liquor fill the glass.
- The flexible fins fits into most bottles snugly.
- Made with durable, long-lasting plastic.
- Made in USA.
- Made in USA.
- Before use, soak in warm soapy water, rinse in cool water and insert it into your bottle while the spout is still damp.
- Soak the spout in warm soapy water for about 15 minutes, shaking the spouts around a bit to work the soapy water into the cavities.
- Finish by rinsing the spouts in cold clear water.
- Don't use bleach or use abrasive cleaners.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.