Vintage Wash Sink with Stand
ContainerExclusive Internet Only
Porcelain sinks like these, once common throughout central Europe in the 1930s, make beautiful containers for culinary herbs and other edible plants. Our authentic found object from Europe is perfect for creating edible gardening space on your deck, patio or rooftop. Each vintage piece is unique and displays the natural markings and imperfections that come with age and use.
- Vintage object found in central Europe; formerly used as a washbasin.
- Circa 1930s porcelain basin.
- Most basins do not have drainage holes, although some will (selection is random).
- Authentically distressed green painted-metal frame bears chips and other natural signs of age.
- Unique imperfections from years of use—dents, scratches and even rust—give the vintage piece its natural character.
- Weather resistant.
- 16" diam., 32" high (including stand); sizes will vary slightly.
- Made in Hungary.
- Wash with soap and water; avoid harsh chemicals or abrasives.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.