Vintage Seedling Pots, Set of 4
- Online Only
These hand-thrown terracotta pots, discovered at French flea markets, belie the wonderful texture and patina of time and gentle use. Made in the early to mid 1900s, each pot is entirely unique, reflecting variations in the origin of the clay, the whims of the potter, and the time period in which each was made. They are the ideal size for starting seedlings or growing edible herbs.
- Authentic found object, circa early to mid 1900s France.
- Found in French flea markets.
- Set of 4 hand-thrown terracotta pots with drainage holes.
- Each pot is entirely unique and shows desired signs of age and distress.
- 3" x 3" x 3" per pot.
- Overall weight: 2 lb.
- From France; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe gently with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.