Found Pizza Board
Marvelous conversation pieces as well as one-of-a-kind serveware, our pizza boards are handcrafted from reclaimed and restored European timber. The Extra-Large boards are vintage German bread boards that were used to roll dough before brick-oven baking, while the Large and Round boards are handcrafted from select wood planks salvaged from antique buildings. Each piece is unique in color, grain and natural character, and will beautifully stand the test of time.
- Extra-Large boards are mid-20th-century originals that have been carefully restored by hand.
- Large and Round boards are handcrafted from reclaimed 19th-century beech or heart-pine timber, with inlaid hardwood joinery to prevent warping.
- Each board is one of a kind, and exact color, grain and dimensions will vary.
- Finished with organic food-safe oil.
- Approx. 1" thick.
- Extra-Large board is 16" to 18" wide and from 18" to 32" long " , including handle.
- Large Rectangular board is 16" x 34", including handle.
- Round board is 20" diam., 25" long, including handle.
- Extra-Large made in Germany.
- Large and Round made in Hungary.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- To clean after use, wash with a damp cloth and mild dish soap.
- To preserve the wood’s natural beauty and prevent drying, rub often with mineral oil.