Originally used for storing olives, these attractive earthenware pots were discovered in an abandoned factory in Spain. Each one is entirely unique, reflecting the original potter’s personal application of glaze as well as the variations in color and finish characteristic of use and the passage of time.
- Authentic found object (circa 1950s).
- Removable plastic sleeves line pot interiors, offering lead-free protection for planting herbs or other edibles.
- Handcrafted of sustainable materials.
- Small: 5" x 5" x 4".
- Large: 6" x 6" x 5".
- Each pot weighs 2 lb. approx.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Holds 3.5" & 4" growers pots.
- No drainage holes.