Vintage Olive Jars
Once used to store olives, these glazed ceramic jars make practical pots for growing herbs and sprouting seeds on a sunny windowsill. The jars are authentic vintage objects found on a factory rooftop in Spain, where they'd spent several decades acquiring their charmingly weathered patina.
- Each open-topped, ceramic jar is fitted with a plastic sleeve for planting.
- Authentic found objects, used in mid-century Spain to store olives.
- Perfectly sized for growing culinary herbs on a windowsill, railing or table in a sunny spot, indoors or out.
- Also ideal for containing garden supplies such as hand tools and plant markers.
- Signs of age and wear give the vintage pieces their natural character; no two are alike.
- Set of three: Small: 3 1/2" diam., 5. 1/2" high; medium: 4" diam., 6 1/2" high; large: 5" diam., 7 1/2" high.
- Set of four: Extra-small: 2 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; small: 3 1/2" diam., 5. 1/2" high; medium: 4" diam., 6 1/2" high; large: 5" diam., 7 1/2" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Can be used as cachepots for kitchen herbs.
- Jars do not have bottom drainage holes.
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.