Vintage Olive Jars
Once used to store olives, these glazed ceramic jars make practical pots for growing herbs and sprouting seeds on a sunny windowsill. The jars are authentic vintage objects found on a factory rooftop in Spain, where they'd spent several decades acquiring their charmingly weathered patina.
- Each open-topped, ceramic jar is fitted with a plastic sleeve for planting.
- Authentic found objects, used in mid-century Spain to store olives.
- Perfectly sized for growing culinary herbs on a windowsill, railing or table in a sunny spot, indoors or out.
- Also ideal for containing garden supplies such as hand tools and plant markers.
- Signs of age and wear give the vintage pieces their natural character; no two are alike.
- Set of three: Small: 3 1/2" diam., 5. 1/2" high; medium: 4" diam., 6 1/2" high; large: 5" diam., 7 1/2" high.
- Set of four: Extra-small: 2 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; small: 3 1/2" diam., 5. 1/2" high; medium: 4" diam., 6 1/2" high; large: 5" diam., 7 1/2" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Can be used as cachepots for kitchen herbs.
- Jars do not have bottom drainage holes.
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.