Vintage Olive Jars
Once used to store olives, these glazed ceramic jars make practical pots for growing herbs and sprouting seeds on a sunny windowsill. The jars are authentic vintage objects found on a factory rooftop in Spain, where they'd spent several decades acquiring their charmingly weathered patina.
- Each open-topped, ceramic jar is fitted with a plastic sleeve for planting.
- Authentic found objects, used in mid-century Spain to store olives.
- Perfectly sized for growing culinary herbs on a windowsill, railing or table in a sunny spot, indoors or out.
- Also ideal for containing garden supplies such as hand tools and plant markers.
- Signs of age and wear give the vintage pieces their natural character; no two are alike.
- Set of three: Small: 3 1/2" diam., 5. 1/2" high; medium: 4" diam., 6 1/2" high; large: 5" diam., 7 1/2" high.
- Set of four: Extra-small: 2 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; small: 3 1/2" diam., 5. 1/2" high; medium: 4" diam., 6 1/2" high; large: 5" diam., 7 1/2" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Can be used as cachepots for kitchen herbs.
- Jars do not have bottom drainage holes.
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.