These vintage French baking tin pans make charming planters for growing herbs on a kitchen windowsill or on a porch railing. Decades spent turning out loaves in wood-fired ovens have produced a patina that makes each pan unique.
- Authentic found object, circa 1930s, originally used in to bake bread in France.
- Metal displays attractive signs of age and wear.
- Details will vary slightly; each of these found, vintage items is unique.
- Approx. 16" x 4" x 3.5" high.
- 2 lb.
- Made in France.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.