Vintage Baking Pan
These vintage French baking tin pans make charming planters for growing herbs on a kitchen windowsill or on a porch railing. Decades spent turning out loaves in wood-fired ovens have produced a patina that makes each pan unique.
- Authentic found object, circa 1930s, originally used in to bake bread in France.
- Metal displays attractive signs of age and wear.
- Details will vary slightly; each of these found, vintage items is unique.
- Approx. 16" x 4" x 3.5" high.
- 2 lb.
- Made in France.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.