Vintage Library Ladder With Galvanized Shelf
- Online Only
Crafted from reclaimed wood and metal, this rustic ladder-style shelving can be used to give potted herbs and vegetable starts a boost near a sunny window, displaying jars of homemade pickles, jams and preserves and general kitchen storage. The wood shelves are salvaged from 19th-century buildings scheduled for demolition and display time-worn character, including nail holes, dings and scuffs. The top shelf has a removable galvanized-metal cover for moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted in Hungary, entirely from reclaimed materials.
- Rustic wood salvaged from 19th -century buildings is finished in natural oils and waxes.
- The top shelf's galvanized metal cover is rust-resistant and removable.
- The shelves lift off and the ladder folds flat for storage.
- Not designed for climbing.
- 18" x 26" x 60" high; 40 lb.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- No tools required for assembly. Upside-down V-shaped shelf base will arrive in a flat-packed. To install the shelves, open the ladder and rest them on the wooden braces. The largest of the three graduates shelves goes on the bottom; the galvanized shelf goes on the top.
- For decorative use only; not designed for climbing.
- Use & Care
- Wipe gently with a soft cloth. For wood shelves, use mild wood cleaner or mineral oil, if necessary.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy