Vintage Galvanized Washtub with Stand
Our found galvanized tub, once used for laundry, fits neatly inside a custom-crafted metal stand, creating an easily accessible container for growing your own herbs and vegetables. Place it outdoors on a deck or patio.
- Galvanized tub is an authentic found object, circa 1940s, originally used in central Europe as a washtub for clothes.
- Ideal as a planter for an edible garden.
- Unique imperfections from years of use give the vintage tub its natural character.
- Custom-designed metal stand reduces bending over—ideal for gardeners of all ages—and keeps out pets and other animals.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Washtub sizes will vary slightly.
- 36"–48"long, 20"–24" wide and approx. 9" high; approx. 30 lb.
- 27” x 19” x 29”; 10 lb.
- Tub found in Hungary; country of manufacture is unknown.
- Use & Care
- Clean tub and stand with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.