Galvanized construction makes this shallow tub, once used for laundry, perfect for creating garden space for growing your own herbs, fruits and vegetables. Use it indoors or outdoors on a deck or patio.
- Authentic found object, circa 1940s, originally used in central Europe as a washtub for clothes.
- Can be repurposed as a planter for an edible garden.
- Displays attractive signs of age and wear.
- Sizes will vary slightly.
- 36"–48" x 12"–16" x 8"–12" high.
- 7 lb.
- From central Europe; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.