Vintage Galvanized Washtub
Galvanized construction makes this shallow tub, once used for laundry, perfect for creating garden space for growing your own herbs, fruits and vegetables. Use it indoors or outdoors on a deck or patio.
- Authentic found object, circa 1940s, originally used in central Europe as a washtub for clothes.
- Can be repurposed as a planter for an edible garden.
- Displays attractive signs of age and wear.
- Sizes will vary slightly.
- 36"–48" x 12"–16" x 8"–12" high.
- 7 lb.
- From central Europe; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.