Vintage Galvanized Washtub
- Online Only
Galvanized construction makes this shallow tub, once used for laundry, perfect for creating garden space for growing your own herbs, fruits and vegetables. Use it indoors or outdoors on a deck or patio.
- Authentic found object, circa 1940s, originally used in central Europe as a washtub for clothes.
- Can be repurposed as a planter for an edible garden.
- Displays attractive signs of age and wear.
- Sizes will vary slightly.
- 36"–48" x 12"–16" x 8"–12" high.
- 7 lb.
- From central Europe; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.