Vintage Galvanized Planter, Large
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Nothing could be more appropriate than using a vintage cooking pot, long retired from the kitchen, as a planter in which to grow your own food. This galvanized-metal kettle is large enough to hold a vigorous shrub of rosemary, a compact tomato plant or even a dwarf fruit tree.
- Authentic found object, circa 1920s–1940s, originally used in central Europe as a stock pot.
- Galvanized metal displays attractive signs of age and wear.
- Sizes and details will vary slightly; each of these found, vintage items is unique.
- Planter does not have drainage holes.
- Approx. 12" diam., 13.5" high.
- From Central Europe; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Not intended for use in cooking.
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.