Once used in Central Europe for washing clothes, this found vintage tub finds new life as a planter for growing an edible garden. This galvanized-metal container is large enough to hold a vigorous shrub of rosemary, a compact tomato plant or even a dwarf fruit tree.
- Authentic found object, circa 1920s–1940s, originally used in central Europe for laundry.
- Galvanized metal displays attractive signs of age and wear.
- Sizes and details will vary slightly; each of these found, vintage items is unique.
- Planter does not have drainage holes.
- Approx. 32" x 18" x 12" high.
- From Central Europe; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.