Vintage Hand Trowel
Hand TrowelFree Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
Crafted around the 1940s, this found hand trowel was well used by a gardener in Scotland, where cultivating an “allotment” is a national pastime. The tool’s finish, quirks and character reflect the natural course of use and time.
- Vintage circa-1940s hand trowel, found in Scotland.
- Crafted of forged iron and solid wood.
- The handle is burnished by generations of use and exposure to the elements.
- Oxidation, weathering and worn paint are natural effects of age and wear; essential to the character of each tool, they are not defects.
- Each trowel is in working condition.
- These tools are found objects, and no two are alike. The tool you receive may look different from the one shown.
- Quantities are limited.
- Sizes will vary.
- Found in Scotland; country of manufacture is unknown.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.