Crafted around the 1940s, this found hand fork was well used by a gardener in Scotland, where cultivating an “allotment” is a national pastime. The tool has been cleaned and inspected, but the finish, quirks and character reflect the natural course of use and time.
- Vintage circa-1940s hand fork, found in Scotland.
- Crafted of forged iron and solid wood.
- The handle is burnished by generations of use and exposure to the elements.
- Oxidation, weathering and worn paint are natural effects of age and wear; essential to the character of each tool, they are not defects.
- Each fork is in working condition.
- These tools are found objects, and no two are alike. The tool you receive may look different from the one shown.
- Quantities are limited.
- Sizes will vary.
- Found in Scotland; country of manufacture is unknown.