Vintage Galvanized English Dolly
Back in the days before washing machines, families all over Europe laundered their clothes in outdoor tubs like this one. Give this vintage piece from England new life as a beautiful planter for herbs, vegetables or a fruit tree, or use it as a storage container. The finish bears all the patina and character of a timeworn object.
- Authentic found object, circa 1920s–1940s.
- Galvanized metal bears the natural markings of age.
- Watertight dolly does not have holes drilled on the bottom.
- Sizes will vary slightly.
- 18"–20" diam., 34"–38" high.
- 10 lb.
- From England; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.