Vintage Enamel Pail
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
This authentic found vintage metal pail is ready for hard work, whether it's for toting water and compost out to planting beds or bringing in the harvest. But the pail also makes an attractive cachepot for growing potted herbs and vegetables and even small fruit trees. A sturdy handle facilitates carrying and pouring bucket contents. Each enameled-white metal pail is unique and displays the natural markings and imperfections that come with age and use.
- Authentic mid-century found object, originally used for farming and gardening in Central Europe.
- Because these were hard-working utilitarian items, scratches, chips, touches of rust and other signs of age and wear are to be expected.
- Sizes and details will vary slightly; no two pails are exactly alike.
- Handle composition may vary from item shown.
- Approx. 12" diam., 11" high.
- From Hungary.
- Use & Care
- Clean with soap and water, using a soft cloth or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.