Vintage Enamel Compost Bin
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Once used for food storage in Central European kitchens, our enameled-metal container finds new life as a compost bin for collecting fruit and vegetable trimmings and other kitchen scraps. The perforated lid allows for airflow, while double handles make it easy to carry and empty. Red enameled-metal construction makes it easy to clean. Each vintage piece is unique and displays the natural markings and imperfections that come with age and use.
- Authentic mid-19th-century found object, originally used in kitchens in Central Europe.
- Enameled metal displays attractive signs of age and wear that add to the bin’s authenticity.
- Sizes and details will vary slightly; each of these vintage items is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Approx. 8"–12" diam., 10"–16" high.
- From Central Europe; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with an household eco-cleaner and cloth.
Next Day Delivery