Vintage Enamel Compost Bin
- Online Only
Once used for food storage in Central European kitchens, our enameled-metal container finds new life as a compost bin for collecting fruit and vegetable trimmings and other kitchen scraps. The perforated lid allows for airflow, while double handles make it easy to carry and empty. Red enameled-metal construction makes it easy to clean. Each vintage piece is unique and displays the natural markings and imperfections that come with age and use.
- Authentic mid-19th-century found object, originally used in kitchens in Central Europe.
- Enameled metal displays attractive signs of age and wear that add to the bin’s authenticity.
- Sizes and details will vary slightly; each of these vintage items is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Approx. 8"–12" diam., 10"–16" high.
- From Central Europe; country of manufacture is unknown.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with an household eco-cleaner and cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.