Fortnum & Mason Classic Teas
Suppliers of tea to the royal houses for over 300 years, Fortnum & Mason creates the finest examples of the tea-blender’s art. Each sophisticated, traditional blend of loose-leaf tea is packaged in a giftable caddy. Royal Blend, their most popular tea, is a blend of flowery Pekoes from Ceylon and Assam developed in 1902 for King Edward VII. Their Breakfast Blend is a robust, full-flavored, wake-up blend of Assam teas from India. Earl Grey is a delicate, flowery blend of Chinese teas with a hint of bergamot.
- 4.4-oz. tin.
- Earl Grey Tea: Product of China.
- Breakfast Blend Tea: Product of India.
- Royal Blend Tea: Product of India, Sri Lanka.
- Blended and packed in the UK from imported teas for Fortnum & Mason.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Earl Grey: Black Tea, natural flavor.
- Breakfast Blend: Tea.
- Royal Blend: Tea.
Breakfast Blend Tea, Set of 2
Earl Grey Classic Tea, Set of 2
Royal Blend Tea, Set of 2
Set of 3