Fortnum & Mason Preserves
Produced in small batches using the finest fruits, F&M preserves are hand made in traditional copper kettles. Available in two classic flavors, these jams showcase the berrys’ exceptional flavor by providing just the right amount of sweetness.
- Two varieties of hand made jam from the world-famous Fortnum & Mason department store.
- Wild blueberry is cooked gently, preserving the fruit’s delicate fragrance and natural blue hue; a not-too-sweet finish makes it a versatile accompaniment.
- Strawberry is made with two strawberry varieties – juicy and sweet Cambridge Favourite for flavor, and Tioga, little berries that hold their shape during cooking and provide wonderful texture to the jam.
- 12 oz. each.
- Set of two includes one of each flavor (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Made in England.
- Williams-Sonoma is the only U.S. retailer privileged to offer F&M specialty foods.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Blueberry: Sugar, wild blueberries, pectin, citric acid
- Strawberry: Strawberries, sugar, pectin, citric acid
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Set of 2
- Online Only