Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss honing steel is essential for keeping your knives in top condition. The honing surface features two different textures, making this steel appropriate for use with a variety of knives.
- Maintains the razor-sharp edge of most standard knife blades (not for use on serrated or scalloped blades).
- Fine-cut and polished surfaces make this tool ideal for honing different types of knives, including those with fine-edge blades (which are ground at a lower angle).
- High-carbon steel resists stains and corrosion.
- Sturdy, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified tool meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.