Forschner by Victorinox Hollow-Ground Slicing Knife
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is just what you need for portioning larger cuts of meat, as well as slicing fruits and vegetables. The razor-sharp blade has a hollow-ground edge that produces thin, uniform slices without tearing or shredding.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Wide blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" blade.
- 5 1/4" long handle.
- 8.75 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend washing all cutlery by hand to
maintain optimal condition of blades.
- Sharpen as needed.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery