Forschner by Victorinox Hollow-Ground Slicing Knife
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is just what you need for portioning larger cuts of meat, as well as slicing fruits and vegetables. The razor-sharp blade has a hollow-ground edge that produces thin, uniform slices without tearing or shredding.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Wide blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" blade.
- 5 1/4" long handle.
- 8.75 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.