Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is used primarily for butchering meat into separate cuts. The thicker blade adds heft to provide optimal leverage, while the hollow-ground edge allows the knife to glide effortlessly though all types of meat.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Wide blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.