Forschner by Victorinox Fillet Knife, 8"
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is the one chefs prefer for delicate tasks such as filleting fish or boning chicken breasts. Its thin, flexible blade also makes this versatile knife ideal for trimming both cooked and uncooked meats.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygeine standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" blade.
- 5 1/2" long handle.
- 4.5 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend washing all cutlery by hand to
maintain optimal condition of blades.
- Sharpen as needed.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery