Forschner by Victorinox Chef's Knife
- Online Only
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is a mainstay in any kitchen. Perfect for prepping everything from meats, fish and poultry to vegetables, fruits and herbs. With its curved handle this knife rocks effortlessly over the cutting board for efficient chopping, mincing, dicing and slicing.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" blade.
- 5 1/2" long handle.
- 7.8 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend washing all cutlery by hand to
maintain optimal condition of blades.
- Sharpen as needed.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.