Forno Toscano Margherita Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
- White Glove Delivery
This wood-fired oven, handmade in Italy, will turn you into a true pizzaiolo. The reflective stainless steel dome creates convection that circulates heat, reaching temperatures between 700-800ºF in just 15 to 20 minutes and capturing the rich, smoky flavor of the wood fire. Simply slide your pizza into the oven, and you’ll be rewarded with crisp, chewy Neapolitan-style pies in mere minutes.
- Portable, easy-to-set-up wood-burning oven allows you to make authentic Neapolitan-style pizza at home.
- Equally effective for baking bread and roasting meats.
- Cooking stones reach temperatures of up to 800ºF in just 20 minutes, and ensure a crisp crust.
- Fully insulated with rock-based insulation.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior.
- External thermometer display shows internal temperature.
- 77”h x 31”w x 31”d.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Outside use only. Keep an appropriate distance between oven and structures and other combustible items.
- Clean exterior with stainless steel cleaner.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.