Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Forno Toscano Margherita Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
- White Glove Delivery
This wood-fired oven, handmade in Italy, will turn you into a true pizzaiolo. The reflective stainless steel dome creates convection that circulates heat, reaching temperatures between 700–800°F in just 15 to 20 minutes and capturing the rich, smoky flavor of the wood fire. Simply slide your pizza into the oven, and you’ll be rewarded with crisp, chewy Neapolitan-style pies in mere minutes.
- Portable, easy-to-set-up wood-burning oven allows you to make authentic Neapolitan-style pizza at home.
- Equally effective for baking bread and roasting meats.
- Cooking stones reach temperatures of up to 800°F in just 20 minutes, and ensure a crisp crust.
- Fully insulated with rock-based insulation.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior.
- External thermometer display shows internal temperature.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 31"W x 31"D x 77" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Outside use only. Keep an appropriate distance between oven and structures and other combustible items.
- Clean exterior with stainless steel cleaner.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.